Meghan Bours represents clients in contested and advisory matters, often working with clients in the health care industry. She helps hospitals, physician groups and other providers, as well as insurers and coordinated care organizations in matters relating to contracting, regulatory compliance, fraud and abuse, and complex litigation.
In addition, she assists businesses and individuals facing criminal and civil government enforcement proceedings and investigations. Meghan has a strong background in the health care industry, holding an advanced degree in public health.
Prior to attending law school, she worked for a consulting firm, assisting hospitals with contract and reimbursement issues.
- Judicial Law Clerk, Hon. Michael W. Mosman, U.S. District Court, District of Oregon, Portland, Ore., 2012-2013
- Head Law Clerk, 2011-2012; Law Clerk, 2010-2012; Extern, 2010 — U.S. Attorney’s Office, District of Oregon, Portland, Ore.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Chair, 2017; Chair-Elect, 2016; Chair of the Annual CLE Committee, 2015; – Executive Committee, Oregon State Bar Health Law Section
- Multnomah Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- J.D., Lewis & Clark Law School, cum laude
- M.P.H., Health Policy and Management, Emory University, Rollins School of Public Health
- B.A., Psychology, Minor in Spanish, University of Richmond
Rate : $$$$