Meher Talib is an associate in the New York office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where she is a member of the firm’s litigation department and internet law and strategy practice.
Prior to joining the firm, Meher was an associate at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP, where her practice focused on complex civil litigation and global investigations.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
- M.Sc., London School of Economics and Political Science
- M.A., University of Southern California
- State Bar of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$