Mei Jin is an associate in the Palo Alto office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where her practice focuses on patent prosecution and intellectual property counseling for clients in the life sciences, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries.
Prior to attending law school, Mei worked in the life sciences industry for several years as a research associate. While working at Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Mei conducted exploratory studies in drug discovery programs for female infertility.
Mei gained extensive experience in cell biology, molecular biology, and biochemistry during her graduate and undergraduate studies. Her research was focused on studying the interaction of two maternal gene products MATER and PADI6 within tubulin and its impact in the early development of murine embryos.
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law, 2018
- M.Eng., Biomedical Engineering, Cornell University, 2012
- B.S., Biological Engineering, Cornell University, 2011
- Not yet admitted to practice in any jurisdiction
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$