Melisa Mysliwiec has been named a “Rising Star” in Michigan by Super Lawyers Magazine each year since 2013, for her work in elder law and trust and estate planning.
Melisa’s focus on Elder Law and Medicaid often sets her apart from other attorneys. She is also an accredited attorney by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Melisa is a council member of the Probate and Estate Planning Section of the State Bar of Michigan, assistant editor of the State Bar of Michigan’s Probate and Estate Planning Journal, an officer of the board of directors of the School Board for St. John Vianney Catholic School, near Grand Rapids, and a board member of the Spartan Stores YMCA, also near Grand Rapids.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2006)
- Grand Valley State University (BS, 2003)
Bar & Court Admissions:
- State Bar of Michigan
- Institute of Continuing Legal Education
- Ingham County Bar Association
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Western Michigan Estate Planning Council
- St. John Vianney Catholic School Board
- Spartan Stores YMCA, Wyoming, MI
Rate : $$$