Melissa A. Brown is an associate in the New York office and is a member of the firm’s Complex Litigation Group. Her practice concentrates on complex commercial disputes and product liability litigation.
Melissa has experience representing clients in commercial matters, including contract disputes and business torts as well as defending pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers in mass tort and multi-district litigations as well as single plaintiff cases.
Melissa’s civil litigation experience is comprehensive. She has experience in handling various aspects of litigation at all stages of proceedings in state and federal courts. Her experience includes drafting pleadings and motions filed in both state and federal courts, taking depositions, managing all aspects of discovery, and preparing strategy and risk assessment memoranda. Melissa is a member of the Associates Committee for the New York office.
- St. John’s University School of Law, 2016, J.D., cum laude, Associate Managing Editor, St. John’s Law Review
- Pennsylvania State University, 2011, B.A.
Professional Admissions & Qualifications :
- New York
- New Jersey
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court – District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of New York
- All State Courts – New Jersey
- All State Courts – New York
Rate : $$$$