Melissa Dixon focuses her practice in the area of mineral title law and has drafted title opinions on oil, gas, leasehold, and complex mineral ownership.
- Assisted clients with performance and preparation of mineral title opinions, as well as unitizing ownership interests
- Handled matters involving mineral transactions, including drafting and editing curative items such as deeds and correction assignments
- Assisted clients with mineral acquisitions by performing due diligence and drafting of curative items
- J.D. St. Mary’s University
- B.A. The University of Texas at Austin
- Staff Writer, St. Mary’s Law Journal
- Graduated magna cum laude, St. Mary’s Law School
- Women’s Energy Network
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Melissa Dixon & Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle?
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Energy Utilities & Environmental. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Steptoe & Johnson PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Steptoe & Johnson PLLC?
Melissa Dixon lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Melissa Dixon reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Melissa Dixon lawyer profile listing.
Dante Law Firm P.A.
Joslyn Law FIrm
Monteverde and Associates PC
Kisling, Nestico & Redick
Michael F. Boland
Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers P.C.
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp
Jeremy L. Goldstein & Associates LLC
Wilding & Co Lawyers