Melissa Green is an associate in the Intellectual Property Practice Group. Her practice encompasses all phases of intellectual property litigation, counseling, and licensing. Melissa is also actively involved in Baker McKenzie’s pro bono efforts, and is a member of the Houston office’s Pro Bono Committee.
Melissa focuses her practice on intellectual property disputes involving patent, trademark, and trade secret litigation. Her experience includes evaluating and counseling clients in intellectual property rights, advising on various aspects of litigation, and drafting motions and briefs.
Melissa has extensive federal court experience, having served as a law clerk to the Hon. Christine A. Nowak of the Eastern District of Texas and as a judicial intern to the Hon. K. Nicole Mitchell of the Eastern District of Texas and the Hon. Harwell G. Davis, III of the Northern District of Alabama. Her experience further includes time as a biomedical research scientists, working in the areas of microbiolgy and molecular genetics.
- University of Houston Law Center (J.D.) (2015)
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston (M.S.) (2010)
- University of Texas, San Antonio (B.S.) (2007)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas~United States (2016)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas~United States (2016)
- Texas~United States (2015)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Honorable Nancy F. Atlas Intellectual Property American Inn of Court
- State Bar of Texas, Intellectual Property Section
- Houston Intellectual Property Law Association
- Association of Former Law Clerks of the Eastern District of Texas
Rate : $$$