Melissa Gomberg has experience handling complex litigation matters. She has served as trial counsel in state and federal court jury and bench trials and has appealed multiple matters before the Third District Court of Appeal.
Ms. Gomberg’s practice focuses on business torts, contract disputes, corporate and partnership disputes, real estate litigation, and construction litigation. She has also defended clients in class actions involving claims under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA).
Prior to joining Nelson Mullins, Ms. Gomberg gained federal court experience representing the FDIC as receiver for failed financial institutions in the prosecution of more than 35 mortgage fraud cases in the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida.
- St. Thomas University School of Law, JD, cum laude (2007)
- Florida State University, BS, Psychology, magna cum laude (2003)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
Rate : $$$