Melissa Pagliari work at The Family Law Group LLC. Practice areas Divorce, Support, Pre- and Postnuptial Agreement, Assisted Reproduction/Surrogacy, Adoption, Name Change, Protection From Abuse, Cohabitation Agreements, Dependency, Guardianship, Paternity, Mediation and Collaborative Divorce.
After graduating from the Pennsylvania State Dickinson School of Law, Attorney Pagliari returned to Erie to begin her legal career. She has spent her entire career helping families in Erie and surrounding counties with their legal matters.
Attorney Pagliari concentrates in all matters related to divorce, custody and support. Additionally, she routinely represents parties involved in legal matters with the Office of Children and Youth and other Orphan’s Court litigation.
In addition to representing biological parents in custody and support matters, Attorney Pagliari also assists adoptive and foster parents, grandparents, guardians, and same-sex couples in all family law matters.
“One of the most important things an attorney must remember when representing clients in family law matters is to listen carefully to their needs and concerns, and to maintain open and thorough communication throughout the process. Whether I am meeting with my clients or representing them in Court, I pride myself on my ability to communicate effectively with them, regardless of the issues we are facing. It is only then that I can be the best advocate for my client. ”
- The University of Pittsburgh, College of Business Administration, Bachelor of Science in Finance, Magna Cum Laude
- The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, Juris Doctorate, Dean’s Honor Scholarship recipient
Admissions and Professional Associations:
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- All Courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- The American Inns of Court (2006-2012)
Rate : $$$