Melissa Logan is an Associate in the Compensation & Employment Practice Group in Baker McKenzie’s Chicago Office. While in law school, she served as the editor-in-chief of the Indiana Journal of Law & Social Equality.
Melissa focuses her practice on employment litigation in federal and state courts and administrative agencies throughout the nation, including class actions and multi-plaintiff and single-plaintiff lawsuits.
She counsels both domestic and multinational companies on compliance with various domestic state and federal employment laws as well as employment-related issues arising out of cross-border transactions.
- Indiana University – Maurer School of Law (JD magna cum laude, Order of the Coif) (2017)
- Brown University (BA) (2011)
- Illinois~United States (2017)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois~United States (2017)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Chicago Bar Association
- Cook County Bar Association
Rate : $$$