Melissa L. Love is a registered patent attorney who focuses her practice on patent counseling and prosecution primarily in the medical and mechanical device fields. While attending law school, Melissa worked as a summer associate with the firm in 2016. She served as an intern in the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services in Austin, Texas where she reviewed cases to assess the evidence, strengths, and weaknesses and to formulate a strategy for the case. Melissa served as development editor, articles editor, and summer staff editor for the Texas Intellectual Property Law Journal.
While attending the University of Texas at Dallas, Melissa worked as a team member on two projects, Senior Design Project (Team-Oriented Capstone Project) and Computer Aided Design Final Project. Melissa also served as an intern during the summer of 2013 and 2014 at Yokogawa, a leading provider of industrial automation and test and measurement solutions, in Sugar Land, Texas.
Prior to launching her legal career, Melissa was a gymnastics/cheerleading coach at Legacy Gymnastics Academy, Inc. in Pearland, Texas.
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D. (2017)
- University of Texas at Dallas, B.S., Mechanical Engineering (2014) cum laude
- Georgia (2017)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (2018)
- Georgia Court of Appeals (2018)
- Georgia Supreme Court (2018)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia (2018)
Rate : $$$