Melissa L. McDonagh advises and represents employers in a broad range of employment matters, including single and multiple plaintiff litigation and class and collective actions involving matters of: Discrimination, Wrongful termination, Employment-based torts.
Prior to joining Littler, Melissa was an associate at a Chicago-based litigation firm where she represented a number of businesses, hospitals, and healthcare corporations involved in complex litigation, including employment, medical negligence, and products liability litigation. Her experience extends from pre-litigation counseling through trial.
- J.D., Boston College Law School, 2004
- B.A., Boston College, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Board of Directors, Casa Myrna, 2018-present
- Co-Chair, Community Outreach Committee, Women’s Bar Association of Illinois, 2013-2014
- Co-Chair, Young Lawyers Committee, Women’s Bar Association of Illinois, 2012-2013
- Member, Associate Board of Directors, Gilda’s Club, 2005-2012
Rate : $$$$