Ms. Melissa J. Montenes has many years of litigation experience in a variety of practice areas, including foreclosure defense, immigration litigation and commercial litigation.
She also represents debtors in bankruptcy proceedings and foreign nationals seeking employment or family-based visas, lawful permanent residence and citizenship.
- New York State Bar Association
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. and B.S., summa cum laude, 2001
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D., 2004
- 2007, New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Rate : $$$