Melissa A. Overbeck focuses her practice on employment litigation and counseling, representing companies across a wide variety of industries in all types of employment-related matters.
Melissa regularly defends employers against claims of discrimination, retaliation, harassment, and breach of contract in state and federal courts, before state and federal administrative agencies, and in arbitrations.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law, 2015, cum laude, Duke Law Journal, Executive Editor
- B.A., Pepperdine University, Journalism, 2005, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions : New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Professional Experience :
- Legal Intern, Office of the New York State Attorney General, Litigation Bureau, 2013
Rate : $$$$