Melissa Rothenberg-Kapustin joined The Rothenberg Law Firm LLP in 2007. Melissa currently manages the law firm’s Hackensack, NJ office. Before pursuing her law degree, Melissa earned a Master’s degree in Modern Jewish History and frequently lectures on the topics of Jewish Law and History.
While at Rutgers Law School, Melissa worked as a student attorney for the Rutgers Urban Legal Clinic where she represented low-income individuals in Social Security/SSI disability hearings and assisted in preparing briefs and motions on behalf of clients before the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. Melissa also completed a summer judicial internship with the Honorable Rachel N. Davidson of the Essex County Superior Court- Law Division.
In addition to her career as an attorney, Melissa is a volunteer girls soccer and basketball coach, as well as the proud mother of 6 children.
- Rutgers University School of Law-Newark, J.D., 2007
- Bernard Revel Graduate School of Jewish Studies, Yeshiva University, M.A., 2002
- Stern College for Women, B.A., 2001
- State of New Jersey, 2007
- State of New York, 2008
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2015
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Association of Justice
Rate : $$$