Melissa L. Shingles represents management in various aspects of labor and employment law. During law school, Melissa was president of the Sports and Entertainment Law Society. She interned in the labor relations department of the Office of the Commissioner of Major League Baseball, as well as for the general counsel’s office of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Previously, she served as a real estate development consultant, working on large-scale mixed-use projects.
- J.D., University of Arizona, 2014
- M.A., University of Pennsylvania, 2000
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1997
Courts : U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Executive Board, Richie Ashburn-Harry Kalas Foundation, 2005-present
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Employment and Labor Section, Arizona State Bar
- Member, Sports Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$