Melissa Torres is an associate in the Labor & Employment Practice Group. She focuses her practice on general labor and employment matters and contract law.
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, 2017, magna cum laude
- B.A., University of Florida, 2013, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Member; Labor and Employment Law Division, Member
- Florida Office of Financial Regulation, Division of Consumer Finance, Law Clerk
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Melissa Torres & Akerman LLP can handle?
Akerman LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Employment, Contracts. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Akerman LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Akerman LLP?
Melissa Torres lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Melissa Torres reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Melissa Torres lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates