Melissa Worker is an associate in the Chicago office of Lewis Brisbois. She is an experienced litigator in our office’s General Liability, Insurance Coverage, Bad Faith Litigation and Long-Term Care & Elder Law Practices.
Over the years, Melissa has successfully handled a number of sophisticated legal disputes throughout the State of Illinois. She currently handles all aspects of litigation, from claim inception through resolution at trial or on appeal.
Along the way, Melissa has first chaired numerous arbitrations and trials, both before the judge and jury. She regularly counsels corporate and private individuals alike in the defense of a wide array of legal actions.
In that regard, Melissa has actively litigated cases involving medical fraud, auto accidents, premises liability, product liability, wrongful death, breach of contract, subrogation claims, in-home healthcare, elder abuse, and medical and nurse malpractice claims to name a few. Additionally, she has counseled clients on insurance coverage and bad faith issues throughout her career.
- DePaul University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2015
- University of Illinois, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Communications, 2012
- State Bar Admissions, Illinois
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
Prior Experience :
- 7-11 Licensed student for Misdemeanor Clinic at DePaul University College of Law
- Summer Associate for Lewis Brisbois
- Law Clerk for Lewis Brisbois and Hinshaw and Culbertson
Rate : $$$