Melody Bray is an attorney in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Atlanta office. She has experience in employment matters in state and federal court, including Title VII, American Disabilities Act, Georgia Whistleblower, and unlawful disclosure.
She also has litigation experience as a former staff attorney in Employment and Personnel for the Office of the Fulton County Attorney.
- Emory University School of Law, JD (2008)
- University of Florida, BA, Criminology with Psychology concentration (2004)
Admissions : Georgia
Previous Professional Experience:
- Attorney, Office of the Fulton County Attorney, Atlanta (2015-2016)
- Senior Judicial Staff Attorney, DeKalb County Superior Court (2011-2015)
- Junior Associate, international law firm, Atlanta (2008-2010)
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Justice Harold Melton, Georgia State Supreme Court (Aug.-Dec. 2006)
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- Georgia Bar Young Lawyers Division Leadership Academy (2009)
Rate : $$$