Meng Xu is a litigator who focuses her practice on intellectual property and technology matters. Meng is also registered to practice before the US Patent and Trademark Office. Meng’s background is in pharmaceutical sciences. She has many years of research experience in pharmacokinetic studies and drug analysis.
Meng’s extensive technical experience allows her to understand the scientific and technical issues associated with complex patent and trade secret matters.
- Litigation Experience
- Representing an international biopharmaceutical company in trade secret litigation relating to technologies for developing biosimilar drug products
- Representing an international pharmaceutical company in Hatch-Waxman litigation relating to compound and formulation patents covering marketed oncology drug product
- Represented an international pharmaceutical company against multiple generic challengers on formulation patents related to breast cancer treatment
- New York
- St. John’s University, J.D.
- University of Georgia, Ph.D., Pharmacy
- University of Science and Technology of China, B.S., Chemistry
Rate : $$$$