Meredith R. Bushnell advises high-net-worth individuals on estate planning and wealth management issues. Meredith’s clients include entrepreneurs, business owners, and real estate investors facing complex issues.
She designs and implements wealth preservation and management strategies that mitigate income, estate, and generation-skipping transfer taxes, and limit risk to family assets.
Clients seek Meredith’s practical, experienced counsel with a wide range of estate planning and wealth management issues, including :
- Business succession planning
- Establishing and advising private foundations
- Administration of complex estates and trusts
She frequently counsels her clients on general business and family matters and is called upon to serve as an advisor to family law counsel in complex divorces.
- LL.M. New York University School of Law 2001
- J.D. magna cum laude University of California, Hastings College of the Law 1997
- B.A. University of California at Los Angeles 1991
Bar Admissions : California
Professional Memberships :
- Member, State Bar of California, Estate Planning Section
- Member, American Bar Association, Section of Taxation and Section of Real Property, Probate and Trust Law.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco
- Restore Justice
- Volunteer, Granite Bay High School Girl’s Volleyball Boosters
- Volunteer, Girl Scouts of America
Rate : $$$$