Meredith V. Clark is a native of Houston graduating from Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart. Meredith received her bachelor’s degree from TCU and her J.D. from the University of Texas School of Law.
Before committing 100% of her legal practice to Family Law, Meredith worked in commercial litigation at national and international full service law firms. Meredith is a Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation, and a Barrister in both the Burta Rhodes Raborn Family Law Inn of Court and the Garland Walker Civil Law Inn of Court.
Meredith is licensed to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas and the Supreme Court of Texas.
- Supreme Court of Texas, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, J.D. – 2010
- Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas, B.S. cum laude – 2004
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- State Bar of Texas Family Law Section, Member
- Houston Bar Association Family Law Section, Member
- Garland Walker Inn of Court, Barrister
- Burta Rhodes Raborn Inn of Court, Barrister
- Houston Young Lawyers Association Leadership Academy, Graduate
- National Family Law Trial Institute, Graduate
Rate : $$$$