Meredith Gregston is an associate in the Austin office of Ogletree Deakins. Her practice covers employment litigation, including discrimination, retaliation, and wage and hour issues, as well as labor disputes. Meredith represents employers in state and federal courts, as well as proceedings before the Texas Workforce Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs.
In addition to her litigation practice, Meredith provides advice and counseling on day-to-day employee related matters. Meredith also advises clients that are federal contractors on affirmative action, legislative and regulatory changes affecting employment matters for federal contractors, and Office of Federal Contract Compliance (OFCCP) compliance issues, from developing affirmative action plans to representing companies during the audit process.
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law, 2013
- B.B.A, The University of Texas, 2009
Admitted to Practice : Texas
- National Industry Liaison Group (NILG) – 2017 Conference Programming Committee Member
- Co-Chair Austin Industry Liaison Group (AILG)
- North Texas Industry Liaison Group (NTILG)
- San Antonio Industry Liaison Group (SAILG) – Board Member
- Greater Houston Industry Liaison Group (GHILG)
- American Bar Association (Labor and Employment Section)
Rate : $$$$