Meredith Haynes represents business, insurance and health care clients in state and federal litigation, regulatory proceedings and investigations and administrative matters. Meredith also assists clients in drafting, negotiating, and interpreting contracts, policies and agreements.
She counsels businesses and individuals in compliance and litigation-avoidance strategies, prepares clients for the litigation process and navigates legal issues alongside clients to help find solutions and achieve results.
Meredith received the Virginia State Bar’s Outstanding Service Award in 2013. She is a member of the board of Read to Them, a nonprofit organization that promotes family literacy. She earned her Juris Doctor degree from Washington and Lee University and her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Virginia.
- Defense Research Institute
- The American Health Lawyers Association
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association
- Washington and Lee University School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Virginia (B.A.)
Rate : $$$