Meredith A. Mayberry is a partner in the New Orleans office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Insurance Coverage Practice. Ms. Mayberry received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Miami University in 1997, and her Juris Doctor from Loyola University New Orleans School of Law in 2001.
Ms. Mayberry’s primary practice areas include insurance coverage counseling and litigation, as well as construction and property/casualty litigation. Ms. Mayberry is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Louisiana and Mississippi.
In addition, she is admitted to practice in the United States Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit and the United States Court of Federal Claims. Ms. Mayberry is also a member of the Louisiana Bar Association, Mississippi Bar Association, and New Orleans Bar Association.
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2001
- Miami University, Oxford, OH, Bachelor of Arts, 1997
- State Bar Admissions, Louisiana, Mississippi
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Other Admissions, United States Court of Federal Claims
Rate : $$$$