Meredith Larson is an associate in Baker Donelson’s Baltimore office. Ms. Larson advises health care providers on issues related to compliance with federal and state health care laws, including state licensing and certification requirements, Medicare/Medicaid, HIPAA and the federal Anti-kickback Statute and Stark Law.
Her fraud and abuse practice includes conducting internal investigations and audits and responding to government inquiries, such as qui tam investigations and other enforcement efforts.
Ms. Larson has also advised providers on transactional matters, including licensure and certification following ownership changes and compliance with fraud and abuse laws in the structuring of transactions involving health care facilities. She regularly provides counsel to long term care providers, including skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), assisted living facilities (ALFs) and continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs).
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2010, cum laude
- The Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, M.P.H., 2010
- Reed College, B.A., 2002
- District of Columbia
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Court of Appeals of the District of Columbia
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – American Health Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$