Monticello Avenue 440Norfolk 23510 VA US
Meredith P. Renegar is an associate in the firm’s Commercial Real Estate Section, counseling real estate developers, property managers, and owners regarding their commercial real estate matters.
- Represented owners of real estate in commercial leasing matters and day-to-day real estate needs related to office, retail, and flex and industrial properties.
- Represented enclosed mall owners in the negotiation of leases and amendments for both anchor and in-line spaces.
- Represented regional developer and property manager in the negotiation of listing agreements, property management agreements, and related contractual matters for office, retail, mixed-use and multi-family projects throughout the mid-Atlantic, including market rate, affordable housing and low income housing tax credit projects.
- J.D., American University, cum laude, 2014
- B.A., Philosophy, University of Virginia, with distinction, 2011
- Norfolk Portsmouth Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate (HRACRE)
- CREW Hampton Roads
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Meredith Renegar & Willcox & Savage PC can handle?
Willcox & Savage PC can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Willcox & Savage PC located?
How much would it cost to hire Willcox & Savage PC?
Meredith Renegar lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Meredith Renegar reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Meredith Renegar lawyer profile listing.