Meredith P. Renegar is an associate in the firm’s Commercial Real Estate Section, counseling real estate developers, property managers, and owners regarding their commercial real estate matters.
- Represented owners of real estate in commercial leasing matters and day-to-day real estate needs related to office, retail, and flex and industrial properties.
- Represented enclosed mall owners in the negotiation of leases and amendments for both anchor and in-line spaces.
- Represented regional developer and property manager in the negotiation of listing agreements, property management agreements, and related contractual matters for office, retail, mixed-use and multi-family projects throughout the mid-Atlantic, including market rate, affordable housing and low income housing tax credit projects.
- J.D., American University, cum laude, 2014
- B.A., Philosophy, University of Virginia, with distinction, 2011
- Norfolk Portsmouth Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate (HRACRE)
- CREW Hampton Roads
Rate : $$$