Meredith L. Schramm-Strosser represents business leaders in state and federal court, and before administrative agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and state and local human rights commissions.
She has experience in the local, state and federal employment laws that affect day-to-day business, such as the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as well as more specific whistleblower statutes such as the False Claims Act (FCA).
Meredith also conducts internal investigations and performs due diligence to assist companies in reaching their employment and labor goals.
Meredith started her career representing individual employees, both in the employment and whistleblower context. This experience gives Meredith a unique insight into how to prevent, approach and resolve employment issues in an effective manner.
- J.D., George Mason University School of Law, 2012
- B.A., Franklin & Marshall College, 2007
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
- Member, District of Columbia Bar
Rate : $$$$