Meredith P. Young is a senior attorney in King & Spalding’s Special Matters and Investigations practice.
Meredith focuses her practice on corporate internal investigations, development of compliance guidelines and corresponding management training programs in connection with both domestic and international operations, defense of government regulatory enforcement actions, and litigation of complex shareholder derivative actions and False Claims Act cases.
She has significant experience handling issues related to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and Federal and State controlled substance regulations.
- J.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$