Merideth Snow Daly assists clients in all aspects of litigation—from pre-litigation risk minimization and avoidance through complex litigation and trial. She specializes in product liability and toxic tort litigation and product-related commercial disputes.
Merideth’s litigation experience includes successfully defending product and premises liability claims related to allegations of toxic exposure (including asbestos, silica, and formaldehyde), as well as achieving favorable outcomes for clients in breach of contract matters and other business disputes.
Merideth represents clients in jurisdictions throughout the United States and international forums.
Merideth is also active in representing pro bono clients in litigation. This work includes child custody and visitation matters, guardianship proceedings, landlord-tenant disputes, and warrant in debt claims.
- Represents multiple Fortune 500 companies in all aspects of toxic tort and product liability litigation in jurisdictions throughout the United States.
- Provides strategic pre-market litigation risk analysis for product manufacturers, including guidance on potential risks of product or manufacturing changes, and litigation avoidance.
- Provides litigation risk management advice for corporate clients considering or entering new business ventures.
- Routinely manages corporate client responses to third-party subpoenas.
- Represented multinational client in a breach of contract matter before the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) International Court of Arbitration.
- Obtained client’s dismissal from a personal injury matter in Richmond Circuit Court after successfully briefing and arguing a plea in bar involving a novel issue of Virginia tort law.
- Routinely represents pro bono clients in guardianship hearings in the Virginia Circuit Courts.
- JD, William & Mary Law School, cum laude, Editor-in-Chief, William & Mary Law Review, 2013
- BS, Nutritional Sciences, Texas A&M University, summa cum laude, 2010
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Connor’s Heroes
- Member, YMCA of Greater Richmond, Millennial Initiative Committee
Rate : $$$