Merissa Moeller focuses her practice on environmental and natural resources law. She brings multi-faceted experience with environmental and land use matters, from her work for state and regional natural resources agencies, the private sector, and the courts. Before joining Davis Wright Tremaine, she served as a judicial clerk for the Oregon Supreme Court and the Oregon Court of Appeals, where she drafted appellate opinions.
- Judicial Clerk, Hon. Lynn Nakamoto, Oregon Supreme Court, Salem, Ore.
- Judicial Clerk, Hon. Roger DeHoog, Oregon Court of Appeals, Salem, Ore.
- Legal Extern, Columbia River Gorge Commission, White Salmon, Wash.
- Law Clerk, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Portland, Ore.
- Law Clerk, Oregon Department of Justice, Natural Resources Section, Portland, Ore. – representative agency work includes Oregon Department of State Lands, Oregon Department of Environmental Quality, Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, Oregon Department of Land Conservation and Development
Professional & Community Activities:
- Environmental and Natural Resources Section; Real Estate and Land Use Section – Oregon State Bar Association
- Oregon Women Lawyers
- Associate member, Owen M. Panner American Inn of Court, 2016-present
- Women in the Environment
- J.D., Lewis & Clark Law School, cum laude
- Certificate in Environmental and Natural Resources Law
- Managing Editor, Environmental Law Review
- Teaching Fellow, Legal Analysis and Writing Department
- B.A., International Political Economy, University of Puget Sound, magna cum laude
- Honors in International Political Economy
- Minor in Environmental Policy & Decision Making
Rate : $$$