Meryl E. Nolan is an associate with Venable LLP in Washington, DC, who focuses on food and drug law, advertising law, and general regulatory matters. She is a 2017 graduate of the Georgetown University Law Center.
Meryl was previously an intern at the Department of Justice and worked in the Civil Division’s Consumer Protection Branch, where she focused on online payment processor crimes.
- Intern, Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry Security
- Intern, Department of Homeland Security, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
- Intern, Department of Justice, Civil Division, Consumer Protection Branch
- Legal Intern, U.S. Sentencing Commission
- J.D. Georgetown University Law Center 2017
- B.A. Law and Society and History magna cum laude American University 2014
Bar Admissions : Maryland, District of Columbia
Rate : $$$$