Micah Gruber advises lenders as well as corporate and institutional borrowers in a wide range of financing activities, including acquisition financings, secured and unsecured credit facilities, syndicated institutional loans and restructurings. He also counsels issuers and initial purchasers in high yield debt offerings.
Mr. Gruber has extensive experience representing banks and commercial lenders in syndicated credit facilities in connection with leveraged buyouts and other acquisition financings. He provides ongoing counsel to agents and arrangers under such facilities.
Mr. Gruber also advises companies as borrowers under their credit facilities. His capital markets practice includes offerings in connection with financing strategic acquisitions, debt refinancing and other corporate needs.
His practice also includes cross-border mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, security arrangements and other commercial transactions.
- The University of Chicago, B.A., 2009
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, J.D., 2012
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Represented the initial purchasers in a $3.1 billion second lien senior secured notes offering as part of a leveraged buyout for one of the world’s leading food producers. Subsequently represented the initial purchasers in a $2.0 billion second lien senior secured notes offering for the same company as part of a debt refinancing.
- Represented the administrative agent and the syndicate of lenders in a $6.0 billion credit facility to finance the acquisition and merger of two of the largest supermarket chains in North America.
- Represented the administrative agent and the syndicate of lenders in a $9.0 billion bridge credit facility for one of the leading tobacco companies in the United States.
- Represented the administrative agents and the syndicates of lenders in multiple financings, exceeding $10.0 billion in aggregate principal amount, for a variety of casino and gaming companies.
- Represented the administrative agent and the syndicate of lenders in a $1.0 billion senior notes offering for one of the largest commercial banks engaged in lending and other services to small and middle market businesses.
- Represented the initial purchasers in a $475 million senior PIK toggle notes offering for one of the largest supermarket chains in the southern United States.
Rate : $$$