Mr. Michael Anthony Johnson’s practice focuses on civil litigation, entertainment law, intelletctual property, and corporate transactions. He has extensive experience in a wide variety of civil litigation matters at both the trial and appellate level in state and federal courts across the country.
In addition, Mr. Johnson regularly handles copyright and trademark applications, intellectual property licensing, entertainment transactions, and general corporate transactions. Mr. Johnson counts among his corporate clients local businesses, record companies, and tech start-ups.
For each of the past six years, Mr. Johnson has been recognized as a Mid-South Super Lawyers Rising Star. In 2011, Mr. Johnson received the International Trademark Association’s prestigious Ladas Memorial Award for his article The Waning Consumer Protection Rationale of Trademark Law: Over-Protective Courts and the Path to Stifling Post-Sale Consumer Use, 101 TMR 1321 (2011).
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court (Middle and Eastern Districts of Tennessee)
- Vanderbilt University, J.D., 2011
- Kentucky Christian University, B.S., magna cum laude, 2006
Rate : $$$