Michael Miller and his litigation team represent numerous real estate developers in conflict situations involving municipalities, rate payer groups, environmentalists and First Nations.In addition, Michael practices in the area of commercial litigation and mediation.
He has extensive experience in cases involving class actions, breach of contract, shareholders’ rights, injunctions and investor disputes. He represents financial institutions, national corporations, and regional businesses as well as individuals and investor groups.
- Sir George Williams University (Concordia), B.A., 1969
- Osgoode Hall Law School, LL.B., 1972
- University of Toronto School of Graduate Studies, 1990
- Osgoode Hall Law School, LL.M., 1999
- Called to the Bar of Ontario, 1974
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member of the Ontario Bar Association
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Metropolitan Toronto Lawyers Association
- Adjunct professor at Osgoode Hall Law School (Negotiation)
- Instructor in Civil Litigation for the Law Society of Upper Canada Bar Admission Course
Rate : $$$