Michael Victorian practices in the areas of labor and employment and commercial litigation. His employment litigation practice involves representation of employers in all aspects of litigation and administrative proceedings involving claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, family and medical leave, fair labor standards, and wage and hour disputes.
Mr. Victorian’s commercial litigation practice involves representing clients in education and health care. Mr. Victorian represents clients in federal and state litigation, as well as in administrative proceedings before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
He has defended lawsuits involving wages, retaliation, workplace harassment and discrimination claims based on age, gender, disability and race. His client representation spans multiple industries, including package and freight delivery, fueling, construction, education, health care and restaurant franchising.
- Southern University Law Center
- J.D., magna cum laude, 2014; Editor, Journal of Race, Gender, and Poverty
- Howard University
- B.A., cum laude, in Journalism with concentration in Public Relations, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Rate : $$$