Mike Margolis has been a trial lawyer for over 30 years. Chambers Global reported in 2015 that Mike “draws acclaim for his broad litigation expertise.”
Mike also “heads the Blank Rome LLP group dedicated to representing Chinese companies and individuals working in the USA.” (Chambers Global) He is conversational in Mandarin Chinese.
For over 16 years, Mike has traveled regularly in Greater China. He has advised many Chinese companies and business owners about how to use law and strategy to succeed in the United States.
Representative clients include CTBC, Esong, Gemdale, Great Wall Motor, ICBC, Tsinghua Tongfang, Bank of China, ChinaDawn, and ZTE.
Mike’s opinions about cross-border issues have been featured on National Public Radio and in the Wall Street Journal, London Financial Times’ FDI Magazine, the Los Angeles Times, China Daily, and the South China Morning Post (Hong Kong).
- Asia Society Southern California
- Cornell Law Association
- Hong Kong Association of Southern California
- World Trade Center LA, Advisory Board
- Asia Society of Southern California, Executive Committee
- Hong Kong Association of Southern California, Board
- Cornell Law Association, Executive Board (formerly)
Rate : $$$