Michael Elliot Bloom is an associate in the Global Dispute Resolution Practice Group in Chicago. He joined Baker McKenzie after practicing at another international law firm from 2011 to 2014. Michael focuses his practice on commercial litigation including actions relating to fraud, breach of contract, and business torts.
He also represents clients in government investigations and advises them on compliance with federal laws, including securities, computer fraud, and anti-corruption laws.
- University of Illinois (J.D. summa cum laude) (2010)
- University of Illinois (B.S. Finance with Honors) (2006)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois~United States (2010)
- Illinois~United States (2010)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Seventh Circuit Bar Association – Planning Committee
- Chicago Bar Association – Member
- First Tee of Greater Chicago – Ambassador’s Council & Society
Rate : $$$