Michael Britton has spent 17 years helping clients obtain patents. He focuses his practice on mechanical, material science and electrical technologies and has represented some of the world’s leading companies. Michael is a patent prosecution attorney with 24 years of overall legal experience.
He also has seven years of litigation experience. Previously, he was an engineer for a Fortune 100 company. He has also been a Patent Examiner at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Clients can expect an appreciation of their goals based on listening and asking the right questions.
Developing a rapport with Examiners and providing an aggressive but civil approach to obtain quality patents. Cost control is achieved by avoiding extensions of USPTO deadlines.
- Prosecuted thousands of patent applications in diverse technologies including HVAC, turbines, power generation, solar power, automotive, personal hygiene products, semiconductor fabrication, video processing and display, bio-medical devices, image reproduction, and fossil fuel extraction.
- Recognized as an IP Star in 2018 by Managing Intellectual Property
- Rutgers School of Law – Camden, J.D., 1992
- Temple University, B.S., 1985, Mechanical Engineering
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$$