Michael Bruce Ware is a founding partner of Schempf & Ware. Mike practices in criminal law, traffic law, personal injury, real estate and construction law, and estate litigation. Mike also handles business transactions such as real estate closings.
Prior to founding Schempf & Ware, Mike was a partner at Jones Blechman Woltz & Kelly, PC after graduating from Temple University – James E. Beasley School of Law.
- Christopher Newport University, Bachelor of Science
- Temple University – James E. Beasley School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Newport News Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- Williamsburg Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$