Michael C. Glover is admitted to practice in Minnesota state and federal courts. Mike Glover is the co-chair of Lommen Abdo’s transportation law practice. He primarily counsels users and providers of transportation services including interaction with governmental regulators, enforcement officials and other stakeholders including large shippers, insurers, and fulfilment providers.
Familiar with the myriad of general and specialized issues touching on the movement of freight by various modes, he strives to provide timely and quality legal services to his clients. Mike also works closely with businesses in the financial services industry in asset based workouts, collection, and general consumer issues.
In addition to providing legal services to these industries, Mike also counsels small to medium sized closely held businesses and individual employees facing issues of financing; collection; contracts; employee relations; worker classification; protected class discrimination; workers’ compensation; unemployment; best employment practices; hiring, termination, wage and hour disputes and litigation; and labor/equipment regulatory compliance and administrative law.
- University of Washington (B.A. Business Administration, Finance and Management Information Systems, cum laude, 1984)
- University of Minnesota School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1987)
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals Sixth Circuit, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals Eighth Circuit, 1993
- Hennepin County Bar Association (Business Law Section, Litigation Section)
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Trucking Association, Board, 2016 – present
- Jack Jablonski Bel13ve in Miracles Foundation, Board, 2013 – present
Rate : $$$