Michael Vandormael represents U.S. and non-U.S. high net worth individuals and their families on various domestic and international tax matters. Having lived in Belgium and France, he understands the difficulties faced by families living in multiple jurisdictions. Michael is fluent in French. He is also an avid golfer.
Prior to joining Carlton Fields, Michael was a tax associate for a boutique international tax firm where he gained valuable experience in international taxation, estate and trust planning, business, and tax controversy matters.
- University of Miami School of Law (LL.M., Taxation, 2011)
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center (J.D., 2010)
- Eckerd College (B.A., high honors, 2005)
- Barbosa Legal (Miami Beach, FL), Associate (2016-2017)
- Global Tax and Estate Counsel, LLP (Miami), Associate (2014–2015)
- Vasallo Sloane, P.L. (Miami), Associate (2013)
- Global Tax and Estate Counsel, LLP (Miami), Associate (2012-2013)
Rate : $$$$