Michael “Vince” Cangolosi is an associate in Mayer Brown’s Houston office and a member of the global Energy group and Corporate & Securities practice. Vince represents clients in private equity and debt offerings, capital markets transactions, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and commercial transaction matters.
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, JD
- Santa Clara University
- United States Military Academy, BS
- Provided representation in the merger of two midstream MLP’s.
- Lead associate in the representation of the second largest publicly-traded solid waste disposal company in its $3.5 billion cross-border merger.
- Lead associate in the representation of a $1.2 billion formation, recapitalization and subsequent partial sale of an offshore E&P joint operating company.
- Lead associate in the representation of a software company in its $500 million securities offering.
- Lead associate in the representation of a carbon capture company’s sale to a Dubai buyer for $50 million.
- Lead associate in the representation of the simultaneous divestiture by a funeral services company of the assets of 7 subsidiaries in 10 states to different buyers.
- Lead associate in the representation of the simultaneous acquisition of two different agricultural commodities distributors by a private equity portfolio company.
- Assisted in the leveraged buyout and going private transaction of a major, publicly-traded, quick service restaurant corporation for $928 million.
- Assisted in the representation of the recapitalization and sale of a high-end restaurant chain for $300 million.
Rate : $$$