Michael B. Chance, shareholder in the Memphis office, concentrates his practice in commercial real estate transactions, general corporate matters, land use development, payment-in-lieu-of-tax transactions and commercial finance transactions.
Mr. Chance assists developers in assembling multiple parcels of real estate and developing such land into shopping centers and other retail ventures. He also handles various types of lending and financing transactions on behalf of both lenders and borrowers.
EDUCATION : University of Tennessee, J.D., 1989, cum laude
ADMISSIONS : Tennessee, 1989
- Assisted developer client in acquiring over 80 residential parcels of real estate from various sellers in order to develop a big box retail development.
- Helped developer clients develop retail pharmacies and related stores across the country.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – Memphis Bar Association
- Member – International Council of Shopping Centers
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® in the areas of Real Estate Law and Commercial Finance Law since 2009
Rate : $$$