Michael E. Connolly is a corporate associate in the Boston office of Ropes & Gray and represents public and private companies in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and health care industries at all stages of development.
Michael advises his clients in a variety of corporate and commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, license and collaboration agreements, securities offerings, and general corporate matters
Prior to joining the firm, Michael served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Diarmuid F. O’Scannlain of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Michael also worked for Zynga Inc. in its legal department during law school and served as the features editor for the Stanford Law and Policy Review.
- JD, Stanford Law School, 2013
- BA (Economics, Political Science), magna cum laude, Amherst College, 2009
ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts, 2013
- Representation of Seventh Sense Biosystems, Inc. in a $16 million Series B financing from various strategic partners, as well as various ongoing corporate and commercial matters.
- Representation of Civitas Therapeutics in its acquisition by Acorda Therapeutics for $525 million in cash. Acorda will obtain worldwide rights to CVT-301 and ARCUS™ pulmonary delivery technology and manufacturing facility as part of the transaction.
- Representation of a leading children’s hospital in connection with a strategic affiliation and a tax-exempt public debt offering, among other corporate matters.
- Representation of a public medical device company in an international acquisition.
Rate : $$$