Michael A. Corgan advises high net worth individuals on trust and estate matters, including issues relating to income, gift, estate, GST, inheritance, and realty transfer taxes. He is experienced in drafting estate planning and business succession documents, administering trusts and estates, and preparing estate and inheritance tax returns.
Michael earned his J.D. from Villanova University School of Law, graduating in the top 10 percent of his class and receiving the American Bankruptcy Institute Medal of Excellence. He earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Notre Dame.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- Villanova University School of Law, LL.M., 2016
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., cum laude, 2009
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey; Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
Rate : $$$