Michael Kuntz is a member of the Real Estate and Investment Management practices and focuses his practice on real estate and real estate finance. His practice emphasizes commercial and residential development and finance, primarily representing commercial and residential developers and development interests.
Mike has familiarity with numerous real estate matters, including real estate development, acquisitions, sales, leasing, partnerships, tax, debt and equity financing, and architect and construction contracting. He also has substantial experience in affordable housing / tax credit development and financing, as well as privately-held company, general business and business organizations matters.
Mike was also recently singled out by the highly-regarded Chambers USA legal directory, which annually interviews firm clients. In addition to a top-ranking of Foster Pepper’s Real Estate practice, Chambers noted Mike is “acknowledged by a number of sources as one of Seattle’s eminent real estate attorneys.”
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law (with honors), 1981
- B.A., University of Puget Sound (summa cum laude), 1978
BAR ADMISSIONS : Washington, 1981
- Washington State Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- King County Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- Morrow, Longfeldor, Tinker & Kidman (Seattle, WA), Summer Clerk, 1979
Rate : $$$