Michael Saad focuses his practice on real estate, real estate finance, joint ventures, equity funds, low-income housing tax credits, new markets tax credits, rehabilitation tax credits, community development and government-financed housing law.
Michael led the Real Estate Practice Group for a number of years, has served on its management committee and currently leads the Tax Credit & Community Development Practice Group. For his service as general counsel to the company since its inception in 1989, Michael received Ohio Capital Corporation’s Founder’s Award.
His experience includes representing equity investors, financial institutions and other lenders and developers in a variety of debt, equity and mezzanine financings and syndications, as well as the acquisition and development of real estate.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member of the American Bar Association’s Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development
- Board and executive committee member of the Ohio Housing Council
- Member of the Financial Institutions, Bankruptcy and Real Properties Committees of the Columbus Bar Association
- The Ohio State University, J.D., summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, 1966, notes editor, Ohio State Law Journal, 1966
- The Ohio State University, B.S., 1963
Rate : $$$