Michael D. Dayan’s practice includes structuring and documenting complex over-the-counter and capital markets derivative products and regulatory analysis of securities, margin, commodities, bank regulatory and insolvency issues relating to derivative products.
Michael joined the firm in 1993 and became partner in 2003. Prior to joining the firm, he worked as a certified public accountant for Deloitte, Haskins & Sells.
- Former Member, Global Documentation Steering Committee, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Member, Equity Derivatives and Credit Derivatives Market Practice Committees, ISDA
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Jon O. Newman of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 1992
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business, B.S., 1986
- New York
Rate : $$$$