Michael DelGaudio helps businesses reach their strategic goals in connection with mergers and acquisitions, internal governance matters, SEC reporting, capital raising, and other corporate matters. Michael frames complex legal concepts in simple terms and provides efficient service and practical advice.
Michael assists publicly and privately held businesses with public offerings and private placements of debt and equity securities, and represents public companies in SEC reporting, corporate governance and compliance matters.
Michael also focuses on the representation of business owners and privately held, closely held and publicly traded companies in general corporate matters, including choice of business entity, mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, joint ventures and partnerships.
In his pro bono work, Michael guides prospective nonprofits through entity formation and qualification for tax-exempt status and helps existing nonprofits improve their corporate governance structures and policies.
Representative Matters :
- Assisted an electronic payment processing business with its acquisition of assets from related businesses.
- Represented utilities in private offerings of senior notes and first mortgage bonds.
- Assisted a manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment with its acquisition of a competitor’s subsidiary.
- Represented a large public company in a complex reorganization and integration of two of its subsidiaries.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2016, Articles Editor, Georgia Law Review
- Emory University, B.A., 2013
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
Rate : $$$